About Me

My photo
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snap on Smile..........Got Questions............


About the Product
  1. Does the Snap-On Smile procedure hurt?
The procedure is completely painless. All the dentist needs to do is take an impression of your teeth. It requires no shots, no drilling and no removal of your natural tooth structure.

  2. Will Snap-On Smile affect my speech?

There will be a temporary adjustment period as you get used to having something new in your mouth. This is very common and most people report that their speech is back to normal within 2 weeks. Wearing the Snap-On Smile all day will allow you to return to your normal speech much quicker.

3.Will wearing Snap-On Smile damage my natural teeth?

Snap-On Smile will not damage your natural teeth. Simply follow the use and care instructions


 4.Will Snap-On Smile stain?
  Snap-On Smile does not stain easily, but just like your natural teeth, certain products such as coffee,  wine or soda can cause staining. Your Snap-On Smile comes with a cleaning kit to help you maintain its wonderful appearance

5.Do I need special cleaners or toothpaste?
There is a cleaning solution for your Snap-On Smile included when you first receive your Snap-On Smile. Refills are available through your dentist and instructions are printed on the back of the bottle.

6.Can I chew gum while wearing Snap-On Smile?
It is not recommended that you chew gum or eat sticky foods with your Snap-On Smile, however you can eat and drink most food and beverages with it in as you normally would.

7.How many teeth does Snap-On Smile cover?
8.Does Snap-On Smile only cover my front teeth, both top and bottom?
      Snap-On Smile is designed to cover your entire upper arch or bottom arch.
      You will work   with your dentist to finalize the best smile make-over for you.

9.Is Snap-On Smile like wearing dentures?
Snap-On Smile is removable and simply snaps in and snaps out. It is held in place by your natural teeth and does not require adhesives or glue, of any kind.
     
     10.Is there an age requirement for Snap-On Smile?
People of all ages are using Snap-on Smile. If you are concerned about age requirements, please discuss this with your dentist.

11.How do I take care of Snap-On Smile?
A special cleaning solution is supplied when you first receive your Snap-On Smile. Refills are available and can be reordered through your Snap-On Smile dentist.

12.Will I need to get replacements for my Snap-On Smile?
The Snap-On Smile appliance is expected to last several years with proper care. This is the same length of time as other removable appliances such as partial dentures, brux guards, or night guards.

13.I have sensitive teeth. Will Snap-On Smile work for me?
Yes.

14.I have missing teeth. Will Snap-On Smile work for me?
Snap-On Smile is an ideal solution for people with missing teeth. Only a dentist can determine if Snap-On Smile will work for your specific case.

15  Will my insurance cover Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is for cosmetic/esthetic application. Generally, cosmetic/aesthetic dental appliances are not covered by dental insurance. You may want to discuss your insurance policy with your dentist and insurance provider.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment